Sunday worship service each week at 10:30 a.m.
Here is a rundown of what goes on during our church service:
- Refreshments: Join us for coffee, kool-aid, pastries, and fruit before the service.
- Our Worship Service: We will begin at 10:30 a.m. with about 30 minutes of singing led by our contemporary band (Bridge). Feel free to sit, stand, sing or just listen as we express our worship to God. If you don’t know the songs, we will have the words on the screen – and don’t worry, we didn’t know them at first either.
- The Message: A time of practical teaching from the Bible.
- The Offering: This is a time for church members to share with the church financially how God has blessed them. If you are a visitor, don’t feel you have to contribute. Consider this service our gift to you!
- Prayer Time: There will be Pastors available after the service to pray for any needs you may have for those of you wanting prayer.
The service runs right around one hour in length. A nursery and special children’s service is offered at the same time as regular worship.