Join the Journey
The Christian Life – A Journey
There is nothing that can compare to this journey. It begins with leaving your old life and beginning with a new one. But where does this journey lead?
- Forgiveness of sins (Acts 2:38)
- An abundant life of purpose (John 10:10; Ecc. 12:13)
- Divine help in your prayers (Rom. 8:26)
- Divine help in resisting temptation (1 Cor. 13:10)
- Divine protection from evil (2 Thes. 3:3)
- God provides for our needs (Matt. 6:33; Mark 10:29-30)
- Divine help in living the righteous life (Rom. 8:11)
- Divine help bearing the burdens of life (Matt. 11:28-30; Isaiah 42:3)
- An indescribable inner peace (Philippians 4:7)
- Trusting in grace instead of your own ability (Titus 3:5)
- The ever-abiding presence of God with you (Matt. 28:20; Rev. 3:10)
- Abounding love toward others (1 Thes. 3:12-13)
- A heavenly inheritance reserved for you (Eph. 1:11; 1 Peter 1:4)
Living Everyday For Christ
The Christian journey is not a Sunday event. It is an event that takes place each day of our life. Each day, one must decide to live for Christ. We do our best to support one another in living for Christ daily.
Are you living daily for Christ? Are you living life to the fullest? We believe that a person cannot life their life to the fullest until they begin living daily for Christ. Once a person begins living daily for Christ, they are no longer living for themselves. At that point, life has just began!
Join Us As God Changes Lives
As a church, we want to do everything we can to help people become fully Christ-Centered individuals and families. Our mission is to connect people to God, to others, and to service. We have a deep desire to see lives changed and happiness begin.
Have you made a life change? Is Christ the center of your life? A person cannot be full of true joy and true happiness until Christ is the center of their life. Christ can transform your life and give you the joy and happiness you’ve always desired, but you have to be willing to make a life change by putting Him (Christ) as the center of your life. We would love to help you and support you as you begin this journey!
God wants you to take your next step spiritually. That could mean getting baptized, committing to digging into the Bible each day, discovering how God wants to use you to help others, or just learning more about God’s plan for your life. We are all about helping you discover how to use your gifts and plugging you in to serve Christ and other people.